In this episode, Kevin Oakley sits down with Lisa McCleskey the Division Manager of Olthof Homes. Lisa describes what it means to be a “Truth Teller” and dives into all the ways she implements that into her position and working with others. They talk about finding truth in customer objections and being willing to adjust accordingly as well as the benefit of opening yourself up to new ideas and daring to try a new method.
Kevin and Lisa discuss:
- The importance of having honest dialogue between sales and marketing from the very beginning.
- Aways orienting yourself in the truth in order to solve problems otherwise you can’t move forward.
- How to handle your truth and use it in ways to get the best and most helpful results for your team.
- Go seven deep in questions to get the truth.
- Being willing to look into customer objections, see the truth and be willing to make an adjustment.
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!