In this episode, Kevin Oakley
sits down with Robert Hahn
, CEO of Decentre Property Exchange and writer of NotoriousRob.com
to discuss everything from a current lawsuit case that could lead to an uncertain future for big corporations to Decentre Property exchange and their core functions as an MLS company. They share their goals and hopes for future home buyers that include simplifying an overly complicated process.
Kevin Oakley and Rob discuss:
- Cases Burnett and Moehrl and the financial impacts both will have
- How Rob’s MLS company Decentre Property Exchange has been successful
- Why Rob thinks builders should consider auctioning their new constructions
- Full service agents can charge a 0% listing fee through DPX
- Rob shares what he wishes he could do and hopes for DPX
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!