is joined by Jason Hardy
, the Co-Founder, and CEO of Ownly
. Jason describes Ownly’s vision to become the “Shopify” for new construction and allow builders the ability to embed a shopping cart and check out experience on their website.
Kevin Oakley and Jason Hardy also discuss:
- Why the customer, and not technology, needs to be put first in the buying online experience.
- How the transparency of a car buying experience inspired the creation of Ownly.
- Why Ownly leans on subject matter resources.
- Why Jason predicts the end of salespeople is coming nearer each day.
- How customers educate themselves through home builder websites and how the customer journey is changing.
- 78% of online shoppers are building multiple homes online in their shopping carts.
- Why buy-in and support for online shopping tools need to come from an empowered and educated team.
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!