is joined by Dawn Dantzler
, Vice President of Marketing & Customer Experience at Tilson Homes
in Texas. Kevin and Dawn discuss the value of long-form and short-form video content, who can and should represent a company in videos, and how to think about content in ways that moves a person down the marketing funnel.
After over 83 episodes of Tuesdays at 2pm with Tilson Live, Dawn shares her biggest takeaways, including how they’ve created brand loyalty through transparency, and the impressive metrics behind their long-form content.
Kevin and Dawn also discuss:
- How incredibly specific topics help when creating video content. Including a 10+ minute video of Owner Eric Alaird doing math on a whiteboard and how it racked up over 10,000 views on youtube.
- Why Tilson continues to answer every question that they receive on their Live Videos (even the bad ones).
- Metrics that matter: Their videos have collected over 1.6 million minutes of content viewed in 2021 alone.
- The power of descript.com and how they use it for their video content.
- Why Tilson prefers to not gate their content.
- & More!
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!