In this episode, Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and Bryce Baker discuss the cap on potential in the current market making people restless and feeling the need to make an impact. They touch on their frustrations with geofencing, wishing builders would cast their geography net wider and share advertising methods they find effective.
Story Time (28:20)
- Bryce is excited to attend the online sales academy
- Kevin talks about testimonial bankruptcy and ways of creating new ones
- Andrew shares that Google ads is still a mystery for many of the students taking the Market Proof Academy
Current Favorites (1:03:30)
- Bryce is loving the weather in Virginia Beach and loves her new Back Country running shoes and educates Kevin on HEYDUDE shoes.
- Andrew is loving the cookie dough flautas after running
- Kevin is watching the Tetris show on Apple TV and Andrew recommends the Super Mario Movie.
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Beth Russell, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!