In this episode, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, and Julie Jarnagin gather to discuss the expectations and pitfalls of the Metaverse. The team ponders the reasons why it didn't live up to its hype, and the different ways it can be useful. Together they share insights on the latest and greatest in the new home marketing world, and how we can all take away something from the good and the bad of new technologies.
Story Time (3:40)
- Jackie ponders the psychological approach to selling.
- Andrew shares his wife’s advice when asking reviews for their gym, which reminded him that complicated isn’t always better.
- Julie reviews her to-do list structure and shares strategies to ensure important items don’t fall through the cracks.
Current Favorites (43:40)
- Andrew’s favorite local cobbler place to satisfy his sweet tooth.
- Julie chats about her book club, iced tea, and bruises from jiu jitsu.
- Jackie raves about her new car!
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!