Are you Orlando bound in February? Don’t miss 2 great seminars guaranteed to provide you with new ideas that will create more sales in 2012!
Marketing Solutions for Serious Sales Results
Date: Friday, February 10
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 am
Location: West 312
Description: Three leading industry trainers and speakers have concentrated their new home sales and marketing strategies and techniques into this high-energy, information-packed presentation. With a special focus on online marketing methods, you’ll get an actionable plan that will help you increase your sales traffic, polish your online efforts and revitalize your sales team.
- Become familiar with the most valuable, innovative and proven online tools to create on-site success, improve budgeting and planning and maximize sales.
- Acquire field-tested, step-by-step techniques for creating online content (at very little cost) to capture the attention of potential home buyers.
- Learn how to create a ‘digital inbound path’ for your prospects that attracts the right buyer – including how to create content that makes you consistently appear at or near the top of search engine results.
- Discover little-known secrets for successfully integrating your online and on-site sales efforts to provide customers with a seamless transition from your website to face-to-face interactions with your sales force – and thus avoid the Internet elimination game.
Speakers: Brian Flook, Mike Lyon, Myers Barnes, MIRM
100 Ideas for Maximizing the Benefits of Your Existing Traffic
Date: Wednesday, February 8
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 am
Location: West 311 G-H
Description: Nearly everything about our market has changed – including the selling environment, the buyer, our products and how we follow up on leads. One old-fashioned rule still applies, however: the unmatched potential in a prospect who has actually walked in the door. In this session, you’ll learn new ways to market, network and follow up to maximize your chances of closing the sale. This course will cover 100 new ideas a builder’s sales team can implement to maximize sales from the traffic they are getting.
- Appreciate the real value of walk-in prospects, and learn new ways to follow up and close the deal.
- Get insights that will help you achieve measurably better results – whether you’re a CEO, COO, builder, lender or sales or marketing manager.
- Acquire great new ideas your sales team can use immediately to maximize sales from the walk-in traffic you’re already generating.
Speakers: Mike Lyon, Scott Stroud, Shirleen Von Hoffmann