In the next few days we’ll be trying something completely different – a live prime time show! Don’t worry – it won’t just be our talking heads. We’ve come up with a way to share the screens of our mobile and desktop devices so that we can do some old school show and tell. That means we will be able to answer your questions and give you feedback on your websites, online ads, landing pages, community listings, and so much more!
Episodes will be limited to 10-15 minutes each, and are designed to be casual, FUN, and fast-paced. You can ask your questions live, but we’ll also be taking questions from you in advance via email. Simply follow the directions below to participate!
- Email email@example.com
- Put “Question” in the subject line.
- Be sure to include a link to your website, ad, listing, etc. Linking to a Dropbox or Box folder is ok, but attachments will not be accepted.
- Let us know what specifically you want us to comment on. Things like:
- “How would you improve this?”
- “Why do you think this wasn’t successful?”
- “Is something missing?”
- “Is this worth my time?”
- “I get traffic, but no conversions – why?”
- Anything else you want to ask
PS: In order to get notified when the show is live, you must be connected to the DYC Facebook page. You will not get an alert from Mike or Kevin’s individual pages. Click here to confirm you’re connected and ready to go!