I was watching a great interview with Seth Godin over here (David Garland creates some seriously awesome interviews BTW. He is a machine) and the question came up for Seth “How do you write so much?”
For those of you who don’t know, Seth Godin has blogged every day for a reallllly long time. His main piece of advice “write like you talk”. Why…because no one gets “talkers block”.
Brilliant advice. How often do you get analysis paralysis because you try to write something epic or say it in a way that isn’t true to who you are? Or maybe you just over-think it. Or you can’t find that perfect stock art photo.
If you have something to say, say it. If you have some commentary, let it flow. If it’s a video, shoot it!
I’ll take my own advice.
- The Perfect Blog Post (I stole this!)
- Win Seth Godin’s New Book – Linchpin
- Are You Too Busy To Blog?
- Seth Godin – Marketing advice from PCBC – Video Post
- Predictions from Seth Godin